HS Consulting is an international company focused on assessing hotels regarding Health and Safety issues such as Food Safety, Legionnaire’s Disease Prevention and Hot and Cold water network, and Pool Safety and Hygiene.
HS Consulting Certifies that this establishment complies with current regulations and international standards relating to:
LEGIONNAIRE’S DISEASE PREVENTION
POTABLE WATER HYGIENE
The establishments is recipient of the HS Consulting Assessment. According to this relationship the following controls and actions are undertaken:
Reference Regulations: Reglamento 2073/2005. Norma 2001/471 CE. FTO Standard.
– Food Safety Audits. Checking 389 ítems distributed in 40 chapters.
– Food Safety Manual, based on HACCP methodology and totally adapted to the
– Sample collection of Food, Working surfaces and Food Handlers used as
validation of the food safety standard.
– Training continuated and ‘on-the-go’ of all personel involved.
– Equipment calibration.
LEGIONNAIRE’S DISEASE PREVENTION AND POTABLE WATER
Reference Regulations: RD 865/2003. Local Regulations. FTO Standard. EWGLI
Standard (European Working Group Legionella Infections).
– Legionnaire’s Disease Prevention Audit. Checking an overall of 116 ítems
distributed in 14 chapters.
– Legionnaire’s Disease Prevention Manual, based in HACCP methodology and
totally adapted to the establishment.
– Sample collection of water of high & low risk facilities, used as verification of
the legionnaire’s disease prevention standard.
Reference Regulations: RD 742/2013. . Local Regulations. FTO Standard. PWTAG
– Swimming Pool Audit. 122 ítems distributed in 14 chapters.
– Swimming Pool Manual, accomplishing RD 742/2013 and based in HACCP
methodology and totally adapted to the establishment.
– Sample collection of swimming pool.